As part of our response to COVID-19, we’re taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of anyone visiting our office so you can feel confident you and your loved ones are protected while at our office.
Here are several common questions and answers addressing our increased safety measures.
We’ve taken several additional steps to help ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff at this time.
Here’s what our team is doing to keep you safe:
- The office will continue to utilize telemedicine for consultations.
- All patients being seen in the office must wait for their appointment in their car. The office will notify the patient by phone when to enter the office for their scheduled appointment.
- Patients must bring a cloth mask to cover their face/mouth in order to be seen for each appointment.
- Patients and staff will undergo symptom questioning and temperature checks upon arrival to the office.
- All staff will be adorned in appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) at all times.
- Social distancing will be enforced in the office by staggering patient appointment times to reduce the flow of traffic within the office.
- The spouse or partner of the patient will only be allowed to accompany the patient for the IUI, egg retrieval, and embryo transfer appointments. No other individuals will be allowed to accompany the patient.
- Each exam room, procedure room, and common area will be thoroughly cleaned between appointments.
- We recommend all patients considering conception to view this document from the American College of Ob/Gyn.
Our goal is to provide you with the same quality care you’ve always been able to receive with us while following all recommended federal, state and local COVID-19 guidelines.
Yes, for the safety of you and our team, we ask that you wear a mask during your visit.
- Loss of taste or smell
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- Muscle pain
The health and safety of our team, our patients and our community is our top priority. If you believe you are experiencing symptoms of the virus, please contact our office and reschedule your appointment as soon as you can.