Mark P. Trolice, M.D., FACOG, FACS, FACE
Board Certified Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialist
Founder & Medical Director, The IVF CenterSM
Professor, UCF-College of Medicine
Our Mission and Vision:
To transform the field of reproductive health by prioritizing the patient experience through extraordinary and innovative clinical care and by our commitment to education and research.
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Piscataway, New Jersey Doctor of Medicine, 1990
- Columbia College, Columbia University, New York, New York Bachelor of Arts, 1984
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Society of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Society of Reproductive Surgeons
- Society of Assisted Reproductive Technology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Fellow)
- American College of Surgeons (Fellow)
- American College of Endocrinology (Fellow)
- The American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Florida Society of Reproductive Endocrinologists (Past-President)
- Florida Obstetric and Gynecologic Society
- Orange County Medical Society (Past-Board Member)
- Central Florida Obstetrical and Gynecological Society (Past-President)
The Fertility Doctor’s Guide to Overcoming Infertility
Recent Practice News
Why The IVF CenterSM Is Unique
At The IVF CenterSM we recognize the process of IVF can at times be overwhelming.
To address this issue, we have an IVF Nurse available 24/7 to answer questions, guide you through the process, and provide emotional support. We also offer a Reproductive Health Psychologist to help couples develop their best coping strategies along their journey.
Success of the IVF Program at The IVF CenterSM is due to our scientific and technological excellence coupled with our compassionate and highly personalized approach to patient care.
The IVF CenterSM is committed to each couple’s success by providing individualized and supportive care along the way. We consider each couple part of our family as we attempt to help them create their own.