Laurel Stadtmauer, M.D., Ph.D
Board-Certified in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Director of Third Party Reproduction, The IVF CenterSM
Our Mission Statement is to provide affordable, patient-centered and advanced reproductive treatment so all patients have the opportunity to build their family.
- Columbia Presbyterian, New York | Fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York | Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Bellevue Hospital, NYU, New York | Internship in Internal Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, New York | M.D., PhD
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine
- The Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- South Atlantic Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopy
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
Recent Practice News
Why The IVF CenterSM Is Unique
At The IVF CenterSM we recognize the process of IVF can at times be overwhelming.
To address this issue, we have an IVF Nurse available 24/7 to answer questions, guide you through the process, and provide emotional support. We also offer a Reproductive Health Psychologist to help couples develop their best coping strategies along their journey.
Success of the IVF Program at The IVF CenterSM is due to our scientific and technological excellence coupled with our compassionate and highly personalized approach to patient care.
The IVF CenterSM is committed to each couple’s success by providing individualized and supportive care along the way. We consider each couple part of our family as we attempt to help them create their own.