Our IVF Frozen Embryo Transfer Research Study is a clinical investigation that focuses on understanding the role and impact of frozen embryo transfer in the context of fertility, pregnancy, and assisted reproductive techniques, such as in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Are You Eligible?
You may be eligible, but taking the quiz helps our fertility specialists choose the best candidates.
We’re looking for those who match with these scenarios:
- Female partners with blocked, damaged, or missing fallopian tubes.
- Male partners with severe sperm abnormalities requiring IVF.
- Same-sex couples looking to achieve pregnancy through a frozen embryo transfer.
- Other scenarios requiring a frozen embryo transfer.
- You are undergoing or plan to undergo an ovarian stimulation treatment to produce multiple oocytes (eggs) and are interested in preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy (PGT-A) of the embryos OR you have already undergone ovarian stimulation in the past and have a frozen euploid embryo and you qualify for a frozen embryo transfer (FET).
- You’re between the ages 35-42.
- Planning a single frozen embryo transfer
- Have regular menstrual cycles (24-38 days)
- Do not have history of recurrent pregnancy loss (2 or more consecutive losses)
- Have a BMI of <38 kg/m2
Reduced IVF Costs
If you are selected to be a candidate of the study, participants receive reduced IVF costs. These will be outlined in your welcome packet once you opt to join the study.